Baboon cDNA libraries?

3ARB7 at QUCDN.QueensU.CA 3ARB7 at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Mon May 29 20:45:23 EST 1995

Hello, all.

I am looking for a good, random-primed baboon liver cDNA library.  To my
knowledge, they are not commercially available (only dT-primed are) but if
anyone knows of where one can be found, I'd sure appreciate the help.  I have
in my possession, baboon liver tissue but my success with constructing my own
libraries is not very good.  An alternative course of action could be to send
this tissue (or a poly A prep from this tissue) to have a custom library made
but this is very expensive and I've heard that commercial custom libraries are
not very good (i.e. <1kb inserts, low pfu concentrations etc.)... any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

An