Plasmid drawing program

Ron Croy R.R.D.CROY at DURHAM.AC.UK
Wed May 31 07:46:10 EST 1995

kooyman at sci.kun.nl wrote:
>Does anyone know of a good user-friendly plasmid drawing program for DOS
>or Windows?
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanx, Jaap

Dear Jaap,
        Try CLONING (latest version I have is 3.0) a DOS programme but
runs happily within Windows - one author is M.Aldea, Departament de
Ciencies Mediques Basiques, Facultat de Medicina, Universitat de Llieda,
Rovira Roure 44, 25006 Lleida, Spain.  Can supply others if necessary.
See also my review of Molecular Biology Software in Biotechnology
Education Volume 4, number 2 (Helix Publishing).

Dr Ron Croy,
Plant Molecular Biology Group,
Department of Biological Sciences,
University of Durham,