S. japonicum GST Antibody/Serum

Dr. P.A. de Zoysa pdezoysa at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Nov 1 07:02:08 EST 1995

Hi Netters,

I would like to obtain some S. japonicum GST antibody/serum for detecting some fusion proteins that I am planning on making.  I know that Pharmacia already sell this as a part of a kit (most of which is of no use to me).  So if anybody out there has spare antibody I would greatly appreciate some. Alternatively if anyone of you netters knows of a commercial outlet that sells the antibody separately please let me know.

Thanks,

Priyal de Zoysa.

Dr. Priyal A. de Zoysa                                      E-MAIL: pdz at rfhsm.ac.uk
Academic Dept. of Medicine,                                 Tel: +44-171-794-0500x5059
10th Floor, RFHSM, Pond St.,                                Fax: +44-171-794-3472
Hampstead, London, UK, NW3 2PF.