Suggestions on PCR manual

Jack Vanden Heuvel vandenheuvel at aclcb.purdue.edu
Wed Nov 1 13:19:07 EST 1995

I have been asked to edit a book on "PCR applications in molecular toxicology"
 and need to know what people would like to see. This book will be published
in a lab manual format and will be able to have a lot of experimental detail.
1.What are your feelings on other PCR books--what do they lack?
2. How do you use PCR and could this pertain to "molecular toxicology"?
3. What techniques to you find troublesome that a lab manual may be able to
help?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email me with suggestions.

Jack Vanden Heuvel
Asst. Professor
Molecular Pharmacology
Purdue University