Which thermocycler to buy???

(Dave Johnston) daj at mailserver.nhm.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 08:22:46 EST 1995

I have a Uno 96. It hasn't been worked particularly hard but I am very
pleased with it and it is built like a tank. One thing in its favour is
that the user can change blocks if required. A couple of years
ago the MJ machines had to be returned to supplier as the user could not
recalibrate for themselves, I do not know if this is still the case..
DAJ

David A. Johnston
Research Fellow,
Dept of Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
South Kensington, London SW7 5BD. England
tel 0171 9389297 (from outside UK: 44 171 9389297)
fax 0171 9388754 (from outside UK: 44 171 9388754)
email daj at nhm.ac.uk