MWG-Biotech's FAX. NO/E-MAIL

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Nov 1 16:04:45 EST 1995

I believe this address is located on the BiotechCompany WWW Registry...

I can't remember it off the top of my head...

try and search

Dr. P.A. de Zoysa (pdezoysa at wrote:

: Hi Netters,

: I would appreciate it greatly if anyone out there can provide me with the correct FAX NO: or E-MAIL address for MWG-BIOTECH.  I've tried the numbers/addresses on their latest advert in Nature w/o any success.

: Thanks,

: Priyal de Zoysa
: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Dr. Priyal A. de Zoysa                                      E:MAIL-pdz at
: Academic Dept. of Medicine,                                 Tel: +44-171-794-0500x5059
: 10th Floor, RFHSM, Pond St.,                                Fax: +44-171-794-3472
: Hampstead, London, UK, NW3 2PF.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net:
Biotech Company Registry Mirror: