Designing PCR primers

Taunja Lee Palmer-Stone tlpalmer at acs5.acs.ucalgary.ca
Fri Nov 3 09:16:39 EST 1995

Anderas Becker (becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de) wrote:
: Of course there are pitfalls. You shoukd read a manual about primer design.
: Some online manuals can be found on our pages too. Read the FAQs of this newsgroup, too.
If the FAQs were posted I would be more than happy to read them, however
they aren't currently showing up on the newsgroup reader I use, in which
case I would need to know where to download them from (which is probably
in the FAQ).

: Andreas
: Andreas Becker
: Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
: Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
: Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
: eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
: WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker