Use NIH-Image in PC with window3.1

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Fri Nov 3 08:26:38 EST 1995

In article <dtyyu.2.000CD581 at ucla.edu>, dtyyu at ucla.edu (David Tak Yan Yu) says:

>I wish to use the NIH-Image to measure density of bands in SDS-PAGE.
>However, the NIH-Image is for Mac.  How can I use it in my own PC with
>window3.1?
>David Yu
>dtyyu at ucla.edu

No problem. You can emulate a Mac on any PC with executor from ARDI!
Take a look at my home page for more information.

Andreas

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker