Deconex ?

aaron jacob kelly ajkelly at silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Sun Nov 5 12:16:36 EST 1995

One stupid question for a while. What kind of detergent you use to clean
sequencing gel glasses? Or more precisely, what type of Deconex you use
for this purpose? We've used Deconex for ages, but it was from some
mysterious source, no name on the bottle ;-). There are various types in
the local supplier's catalogue (e.g. 11 Universal, 12 PA, 15 PF etc.),
which one to order ?. (I guess the answer is: it doesn't matter.)
<<

we use Micro made by International Products Corporation.

-aaron

ajkelly at ucs.indiana.edu
http://nickel.ucs.indiana.edu/~ajkelly/home.html