Designing PCR primers

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Mon Nov 6 08:14:22 EST 1995

In article <47d887$9ra at ds2.acs.ucalgary.ca>, tlpalmer at acs5.acs.ucalgary.ca (Taunja Lee Palmer-Stone) says:

>Anderas Becker (becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de) wrote:
>: Of course there are pitfalls. You shoukd read a manual about primer design.
>: Some online manuals can be found on our pages too. Read the FAQs of this newsgroup, too.
>If the FAQs were posted I would be more than happy to read them, however
>they aren't currently showing up on the newsgroup reader I use, in which
>case I would need to know where to download them from (which is probably
>in the FAQ).

PaulN Hengen has a FAQ list for molbio.

http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh/

ANDREAS
Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker