Does anybody know current UK Supplier of Silenus antibodies

Trevor Bayston t.bayston at
Mon Nov 6 05:59:07 EST 1995

I need to know the name address and telephone number of the current UK distributor of
Silenus antibodies. The company is Silenus Laboratory Pty. Ltd of Victoria Australia and
they were distributed by Laboratory Impex in the UK. However this is no longer the case,
the only lead I have is that they may!!! be distributed by a company called Bradshaw
Biologicals but I have no address or other information on them.

Trevor Bayston
Haematology Department
Charing Cross & Westminster Medical School
St. Dunstans Road
London W6 8RP
United Kingdom

Tel       0181-846-7117