purifying branched-chain fatty acids using HPLC

Geoffrey Bartholomeusz bartholo at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Mon Nov 6 23:43:02 EST 1995

I am using Acetonotrile:Tetrahydrofuran:0.1%Phosphoric acid[55:25:20]as
my mobile phase and collecting fractions from the HPLC.I plan to
eventually have my separated fatty acids in ethanol.I would appreciate
some advice on how I should go about transferring my fatty acid from my
mobile phase into ethanol.If you have any suggestions regarding some
other mobile phase I could use to separate my fatty acids using HPLC I
would be very grateful for your help.
Thank you for your cooperation
Geoffrey Bartholomeusz