looking for methods for purification of HRGP's from crucifer

baiqing at gurukun.jircas-os.go.jp baiqing at gurukun.jircas-os.go.jp
Wed Nov 8 15:17:22 EST 1995

Dear netter:
I am a freshman in the field of HRGP(hydroproloine-rich glycoprotein) research.
I intend to study the time course of HRGP in crucifer sttressed by Heat
temperature.Do you think if it works and is it worthful? I need you help
on updated review articles, methodsand if possible, comments.
Think you very much for your attention!