Software for making poster titles?

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at brown.edu
Thu Nov 9 06:44:53 EST 1995

> > > Does anybody know of a shareware for PC or Mac which enables printing
> > > of big poster titles over several "normal" pages (8.5 x 9 inches or so)
> > > which can be than glued next to each other.

I have a Mac program that is only for making titles to posters.  It's
pretty old and a little cluggy by modern standards, and I don't even
remember where I got it, but it works.  You still have to cut the edges of
your pages where your printer won't print, but that will be common with
any program that you use. If you are interested, drop me a line.  As
sharing this program may be a copywrite violation, I would have to ask you
to look up the distributer and pay whatever fee they request.

SRLasky

--
Stephen R. Lasky Ph.D.
Section of Experimental Therapeutics