Software for making poster titles?

Robert Horton horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:23:23 EST 1995

G.P. (goran at atax.neur.uni-duesseldorf.de) wrote:
: HI!

: Does anybody know of a shareware for PC or Mac which enables printing
: of big poster titles over several "normal" pages (8.5 x 9 inches or so)
: which can be than glued next to each other.

I use a "banner" program under DOS on a color dot-matrix printer with
tractor-feed paper. While there are many freeware banner programs
available, I splurged and bought "BannerMania" (Broederbund Software)
for about $25 (US). It makes very nice poster titles.

Robert M. Horton (PhD!) /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U of M Dermatology Dept || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
Box 98 UMHC, 4-154 PWB /||\ -W. von Braun.   Disclaimer: "Bob who?"
Minneapolis, MN 55455   ^^   horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu       (612)625-8941