RediVue and EasyTides..Good?

Annette C. Hollmann ah690549 at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Nov 10 11:50:49 EST 1995

In article <47tlme$48j at reeve.research.aa.wl.com> Angela Hofstra <Hofstra at aa.wl.com> writes:
>paquette at shaman.nexagen.com (Tom Paquette) wrote:
 <snip>

>We use redivue P32 from Amersham regularly.  We don't use a dispenser as
>you describe it. Anyway, I think the convenience is great and we get good
>labelling.  The pink colour helps to keep track of where your label is.
>I've even used it a week after delivery (but only3 days after the
>calibration date) and still got good Northerns.

In most labs I have been in, isotopes are routinely used up to
one half-life after the calibration date. We just look up the correction
factor on a chart and do the math. It always works. If you use
stuff older than one half life, you might be taking chances - we
usually don't try it unless we're desperate ;-)

Annette
ah690549 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu

P.S. No, we don't move that slowly, we just do more cold stuff than hot.