Need fast mini-prep protocols

RVDESHP0 at pwinet.upj.com RVDESHP0 at pwinet.upj.com
Sat Nov 11 15:40:39 EST 1995

I support the method suggested by John.  I have used it several times
reproducibly.  However, Rui, if you have to have a quick plasmid-prep protocol,
try the 2 minute "Insta MiniPrep Kit" by 5 Prime 3 Prime.  Their address is :

5 Prime 3 Prime, Inc.
5603 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 80303
Tel. 1-800-533-5703 (From U.S. & Canada)
or   (303) 440-3705
Fax (303) 440-0835

Good luck.

Rajendra V. Deshpande