Help with T-vector

ANTONIO.ARNAIZ at INM.H12O.ES ANTONIO.ARNAIZ at INM.H12O.ES
Sat Nov 11 13:38:27 EST 1995

In article <47agm2$6qc at hippo.shef.ac.uk>, <M.C.Behrendt at shef.ac.uk> writes:
> From: M.C.Behrendt at shef.ac.uk (M.C.Behrendt)
> Newsgroups: bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
> Subject: Help with T-vector
> Date: 2 Nov 1995 13:22:10 GMT
>
> Please could any netters in the know tell me if ligation of PCR products
> into a T-vector requires any special conditions and if these alter from
> a normal ligation?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,
	Of course you must use a polymerase that adds a A' at the end of the
strand; but the conditions you should use are normally 12-15 degrees
centigrades with a T4 ligase for 3-5 hours. That must be enough to get good
results.
	I hope this is of your interest