pMAL Expression System

Choo Boon Hwa Andre btccbh at leonis.nus.sg
Sun Nov 5 22:09:59 EST 1995

We have been unsuccessful in cloning DNA into pMal expression vectors.
The few transformants that we obtained were either vector alone or
rearranged vectors containing the insert. Has anyone observed instability
of recombinant pMal vectors? We would appreciate if someone could respond
to this query and share some ideas on how we might be able to overcome
the problem.

Thank you.

Andre Choo			Bioprocessing Technology Centre(BTC)
btccbh at leonis.nus.sg		National University of Singapore
Tel:(65)772-6368/6314		10 Kent Ridge Crescent
Fax:(65)775-4933		Singapore 0511