Antibodies to SV40 virus

ed williamson Edward.Williamson at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Tue Nov 14 03:52:38 EST 1995

Dear Netters:
        I am looking for any antibodies to the SV40 virus, does anyone know
of, or better still, have antibodies that will recognize the virus.  We are
specifically interested in localizing the virus particle using
cryo-immunoEM and immunofluoresence.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
                Ed Williamson

  EEEEEE  MM   MM  BBBB   L            Edward K. Williamson
  E       M M M M  B   B  L            Programme in Cell Biology
  E       M  M  M  B   B  L            European Molecular Biology Laboratoy
  EEEE    M     M  BBBB   L            Meyerhofstrasse 1
  E       M     M  B   B  L            69012  Heidelberg, Germany
  E       M     M  B   B  L            Tel  49 6221 38.73.21
  EEEEEE  M     M  BBBB   LLLLLL       Fax  49 6221 38.73.06