S. cerevisiae alpha-factor gene

Dr. P.A. de Zoysa pdezoysa at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 14 09:54:46 EST 1995

This is a follow up to the previous message that requested a positive control gene (such as Mat-alpha) to use in post-translational processing/cleavage using Canine Microsomal membranes in coupled in vitro transcription/translation.

If anybody out there can provide me with such a gene (sandwiched between a T3/T7 promoter) my Ph.D student will be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Priyal de Zoysa

Dr. Priyal A. de Zoysa                                       E:MAIL-pdz at rfhsm.ac.uk
Academic Dept. of Medicine,                                  Tel-+44-171-794-0500x5059
10th Floor, RFHSM, Pond St.,                                 Fax-+44-171-794-3472
Hampstead, London, UK, NW3 2PF.