(no subject)

Geoffrey S. Rule gsr1 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 14 13:57:12 EST 1995

Hi guys/gals,

	Well I'm trying to find some of those really nifty spin tubes for a DNA
derivatization I'm doing. You know, the kind that have the little plug
that goes into the thing and holds the solution up around with your
silica matrix while the DNA is being reacted/purified/or whatever??
Then when you want the DNA you remove the plug and elute with water or
TE. The kind I am thinking of go along with 1.5 mL eppendorf type tubes
with screw caps. I know I'm getting kinda picky when I say *with screw
caps*. Actually I would take them even without the screw caps. If anyone
knows where I can get these I would be most grateful for a phone number
or address. Many thanks in return!

Geoff Rule
Dept. of Food Science
NYSAES