Q: Klett-Unit???

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Tue Nov 14 15:11:47 EST 1995

Doerner Wolfgang:  Yes!  A Klett unit is a measurement of optical
density.  20 klett units are equal to 0.1 optical density at a wavelength
of 540 nm.  Marianne Leverone, Biology, University of South Florida,
Tampa, FL