PC DNA analysis software

Peter J. Myler mylerpj at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 15 13:50:46 EST 1995

Hi folks:

We are in the process of replacing our antiquated DNASTAR (for DOS)
analysis software and would welcome suggestions for a similar suite
which will work in the Windows environment.  WE are testing Lasergene
(from DNASTAR) but find it has a few shortcomings.  We also have
prgrams like GENERUNNER and DNAMAN, but thet dont deal with sequencing
projects in a reasonable manner.  Are there any other suites out there
which might do as good or better job than Lasergene?

Thanks

Peter