Tired of Paying High Prices to Maintain Your ABI Instrumentation

USTJD ustjd at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 09:55:41 EST 1995

We offer an alternative to traditional ABI service to maintain your ABI
Instrumentation. ABI makes High Quality Synthesizers and Sequencers.
Typically the electronics in these instruments is very reliable. The
fluidic system is the thing that gives trouble after a while. Within the
fluidic system it is the valve blocks and the vacuum system that fail. We
can either help you to troubleshoot your system over the phone or we can
come out to your site and troublethoot your system. Once the problem is
identified we can rebuild your defective parts saving you thousands of $
over purchasing new parts from ABI.

For more information contact Biolytic Lab Performance, attention Tom at
email address ustjd at aol.com
Tom Demmitt
email  ustjd at aol.com