lack of www responses online

Mark S. Strom strom at listeria.nwfsc.noaa.gov
Thu Nov 16 16:56:28 EST 1995

"Garry P. Nolan" <gnolan at cmgm.stanford.edu> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Has anyone else had trouble accessing the www.nih.gov sites for
>analysis or other database inquiries?  Has the government shutdown
>affected these sites or do I have some glitch in my programs.  Would
>appreciate a response from those that know.  E-mail me at my address
>or answer here.

I just got into NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/) so there doesn't seem
to be any shutdown of services like this.  All of this stuff should
remain up.

Mark S. Strom, Ph.D.              Ph (206) 860-3379  Fax (206) 860-3394
Utilization Research Div.         URL: http://research.nwfsc.noaa.gov/
Northwest Fisheries Science Ctr.     strom at listeria.nwfsc.noaa.gov
NMFS/NOAA                            mstrom at sci.nwfsc.noaa.gov
2725 Montlake Blvd. E.               *Molecular biology protocols:
Seattle, WA  98112-2097
http://research.nwfsc.noaa.gov/protocols/

(still here until next week, or maybe tomorrow......)