lack of www responses online

Mark S. Strom strom at
Thu Nov 16 16:56:28 EST 1995

"Garry P. Nolan" <gnolan at> wrote:
>Has anyone else had trouble accessing the sites for
>analysis or other database inquiries?  Has the government shutdown
>affected these sites or do I have some glitch in my programs.  Would
>appreciate a response from those that know.  E-mail me at my address
>or answer here.

I just got into NCBI ( so there doesn't seem
to be any shutdown of services like this.  All of this stuff should
remain up.

Mark S. Strom, Ph.D.              Ph (206) 860-3379  Fax (206) 860-3394
Utilization Research Div.         URL:
Northwest Fisheries Science Ctr.     strom at
NMFS/NOAA                            mstrom at
2725 Montlake Blvd. E.               *Molecular biology protocols:
Seattle, WA  98112-2097

(still here until next week, or maybe tomorrow......)