Ton Logtenberg...E-mail ?

Brian Groen groen at biobase.dk
Thu Nov 16 03:58:44 EST 1995

Since I am interested in communicating with Ton Logtenberg, Dept of Immunology
University of Ultrecht, The Netherlands via E-mail, I would like to know if
anybody can give me his E-mail adress.

My interest lies in an article in JMB 248:97-105

In advance: thank you

B Stausbol-Gron
Dept of Dermatology, University Hospital of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Dept of biostructural chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, University of Aarhus,
	Aarhus, Denmark