Gel Analysis System

workshop at dnatech.com workshop at dnatech.com
Thu Nov 16 10:25:00 EST 1995

>   Dietmar Rescheleit <i5dire> writes:
>  Hallo!!!
>  Who is able to tell us some information about commercial gel documentation and
>  analysis systems e.g. scan pack from biometra, image master from pharmacia, gs
>  XXX from biorad or other systems (with camera and scanner). we would like to
>  buy one and search for the best system in thin layer chromatography, PAGE and
>  Agarose gel documentation, quantification and moleculare weight calculation.
>  Thanks for answers

Can't find your e-mail address..........................we have info on Gel-Pro Analyer, which is an excellent system for uses which you
describe.  Send your precise e-mail address and we will be happy to mail out information.

Glad to be of help!

Bob Farrell
Robert E. Farrell, Jr., Ph.D.		Telephone  	+410/730-3984
President, Exon-Intron, Inc.		FAX		+410/730-3983
9151 Rumsey Road, Suite 130	E-mail		farrell at dnatech.com
Columbia, MD  21045   USA		Home Page	http://www.dnatech.com