Q: Klett-Unit???

Rafael Maldonado rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu
Thu Nov 16 18:04:39 EST 1995

On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, Duncan Clark wrote:

> This came up last year or so in bionet.microbiology. The figure I have above my
> desk from then is 1OD at 550nm = 500 klett. This differs from the figures
> mentioned already. I have no idea which is correct.

No one is correct.

	Rafa

> My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts!

In that case, I won't say anything next time...

Rafael Maldonado                             |  La cita ha sido
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |
Department of Human Genetics		     |  retirada por respeto
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  a la propiedad
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  intelectual.
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |