Cosmid Mapping Software

Barry Moore barrym at stella.genetics.utah.edu
Mon Nov 20 14:39:00 EST 1995

Our lab is considering using a software package to do cosmid
mapping of a plant mitochondrial genome.  In the past we have
stayed away from software for mapping because of the number of
repeats in this circular genome, but we would like to give it
a try now.

I'd love to hear from anyone about any package that you have
used, heard of, or thought you heard someone next door talking
about, but can't really remeber the complete name of...

Thanks

Barry

*                  Barry Moore                    *
*               Univeristy of Utah                *
*           Department of Human Genetics          *
*            Salt Lake City, UT 84123 USA         *
*                (801) 585-7433                   *
*           barrym at genetics.utah.edu              *
*  http://www.genetics.utah.edu/~barrym/home.html *