"biotech" science fair project ideas?

Brad Fabbri bjfabb at ccmail.monsanto.com
Mon Nov 20 12:15:23 EST 1995

Hi all,

I've agreed to help a group of gifted 10th & 11th grade students plan
and execute science fair projects in a "biotech" area. Coming up with
project ideas suitable for their level (and the lab resources available
to them) is proving to be challenging. I wish them to come up with
their own projects, but at the same time would like to "prime the
pump". I welcome ideas from the bionet community, especially from those
who have experience with high school student research. Also, if any one
knows of a particularly good web site containing science fair
resources, I'd appreciate knowing about it. You are welcome to reply by
private email.
-Thanks!

---
Brad Fabbri, Ph.D. (bjfabb at ccmail.monsanto.com)
  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are solely my own and do
              not necessarily reflect those of my employer.