Reusing Nucleobond cartridges

peter at chempath.uct.ac.za peter at chempath.uct.ac.za
Tue Nov 21 01:36:26 EST 1995

Some time ago I came across a web site describing the reuse of Nucleobond AX
DNA purification columns. Unfortunately I lost the details of the address.
Could anyone here supply me with that address? Also, has anyone tried this
protocol and what is the general consensus of its affectiveness? As I
recall, the protocol involved washing the column with dH2O after the normal
elution step and then either re-equilibrating with buffer N2 for immediate
reuse or washing again with 50% EtOH and storing at 4C.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Peter Davies BSc (Med)(Hons)
Peter at chempath.uct.ac.za