Biotech company Registry and rumor page

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Nov 22 16:53:56 EST 1995

Hi guys.

FYI the Biotech company Registry has moved from my site (shown below) to
http://www.data-transport.com

(a press release/formal announcement will follow shortly..)

However, I am looking for contributors to the Biotech Rumour Mill page
that has been pretty successful on my site
http://155.41.115.114/jumper/rumor.html

any gossip, info, anything...let me know and I will consider it for
publication
IDENTITY of any AUTHOR is kept in strictest confidence unless they
specifically
want to be quoted....

take  a look at the page and send me some info...if I get some new
submissions I will spruce up the page...

cya for now

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)