Biotech company Registry and rumor page

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Nov 22 16:53:56 EST 1995

Hi guys.

FYI the Biotech company Registry has moved from my site (shown below) to

(a press release/formal announcement will follow shortly..)

However, I am looking for contributors to the Biotech Rumour Mill page
that has been pretty successful on my site

any gossip, info, anything...let me know and I will consider it for
IDENTITY of any AUTHOR is kept in strictest confidence unless they
want to be quoted....

take  a look at the page and send me some info...if I get some new
submissions I will spruce up the page...

cya for now

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net: