Companies making transgenic mice (again)

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Nov 22 16:47:50 EST 1995

Howdy,

if you are familiar with the Biotech company Registry I believe there may
be some info in their. The registry has moved from my site to

http://www.data-transport.com - select biotech registry and search
for transgenic

Martin

mcatania at pathology.medsch.ucla.edu wrote:
: I know this question has been asked before, but does anyone know of
: any companies that can make a transgenic/chimeric mouse given the
: knockout DNA construct?  Any info is appreciated.
: Thank you.
: I can also be reached at mcatania at pathology.medsch.ucla.edu

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)