ARGs: -70 or room temp?

ROGER GREEN,MEDICINE,ST.JOHN'S,NF,CAN roger at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Thu Nov 23 07:41:26 EST 1995

	Has anyone actually compared exposing autorads at -70 and at room
temperature to see if there is any difference in signal intensity in practice.
	We usually use -70, because that what everybody else does; but I
have a feeling that it doesn't make much, if any difference, in practice.
	It would be good to see some data on this.

Roger C. Green,	Faculty of Medicine               Phone: (709)737-6884
Memorial University , St. John's, Newfoundland    FAX  : (709)737-7010