Custom Plasticware??

Michael Hamilton mhamilto at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu Nov 23 23:35:30 EST 1995

	I've been doing cell culture using the 24-well polystyrene boxes that
Nunc and Falcon supply, but I need to scale up, and would prefer to
increase the number of wells per box, rather than the number of boxes.
I need the 2-ml volume as well.
	Does anyone know of a supplier for this type of thing, or  can suggest
a company/university to contact for custom construction?   The
material is not important, except that it is clear and rigid.

	Reply to the group or via Email.

Michael Hamilton                      Dept of Biol Sci
oughta-be PhD                         U of Alberta
                                      Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E9
Ph    403-492-1103                    Canada
FAX   403-492-1903