ARGs: -70 or room temp?

Mike Dalrymple dalrymple at pplros.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 05:37:23 EST 1995

In article <1995Nov23.091126.1 at leif> ROGER GREEN, roger at kean.ucs.mun.ca
writes:
>Subject: ARGs: -70 or room temp?
>From: ROGER GREEN, roger at kean.ucs.mun.ca
>Date: 23 Nov 95 09:11:26 -0330
>>	Has anyone actually compared exposing autorads at -70 and at room
>temperature to see if there is any difference in signal intensity in practice.
>	We usually use -70, because that what everybody else does; but I
>have a feeling that it doesn't make much, if any difference, in practice.
>	It would be good to see some data on this.
>

>Roger C. Green,	Faculty of Medicine               Phone: (709)737-6884
>Memorial University , St. John's, Newfoundland    FAX  : (709)737-7010

Stone the heretic!! ;-)

Whilst I've never systematically compared ARGs side by side, with and w/o
freezing.
I have exposed filters with strong signals at room temp e.g. over the
weekend
in order not to have to come in on saturday. In my opinion there is a
great difference.
Why don't YOU try it?

Mike Dalrymple