apotosis assay

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Tue Nov 21 23:48:05 EST 1995

ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca wrote:
: Hello, Netters.

: I am looking for the protocol for DNA fragmentation assay for detecting
: Apotosis. Would you please tell me it or reference about it?

: Thanks in advance,

: Yoshi Nakao

In NAR there is a modification of an already existing technique called Random
Oligonucleotide Primed Synthesis (ROPS).
You clean up your DNA and generating a hot oligo using Klenow fragment.
Look at radioactivity incorporation -> Your assay.

Nucleic Acids Reserach Vol 22(13) 1994 pages 2714-2715.
Cheers
--
				_/\_
			       _\  /_