software for restriction maps.

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Fri Nov 24 03:54:24 EST 1995

In article <4922q9$fke at susscsc1.rdg.ac.uk>, r9 <r9> says:

>Dear netters!
>I was wondering whether anyone knew of any software for constructing restriction maps;
>especially when you have two probes involved for the same genomic DNA.Construction by manual
>means can be tedious and one is likely not to be accurate.
>
>If anyone can help, I'll very much appreciate it!!!
>Thank you, NTEBA.

We offer a program that finds restriction site. You can find it on my
home page. But the server will be down till next Monday. We could send you
a demo version by email.

Send mail to:

nappo at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de

The full version will be 18US$ plus shipping.

Andreas

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker