Low cost autoseq reviews please

Robert J. Forster ac562 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri Nov 24 10:38:54 EST 1995

My lab has some money to buy an automated sequencer, although not enough
for an ABI377.  We are considering the following models

Molecular Dynamics Vistra 725
Pharmacia ALF Express
ABI Prism 310 Capillary

They are all around $75,000 CDN.

If anyone has one of these machines installed in their lab could you
please send me a short run down about how you like or dislike its performance.

This would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

--
R.J. Forster					Bob Forster
Centre for Food and Animal Research		ac562 at FreeNet.Carleton.ca