sequencing gels

s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA
Sun Nov 26 12:35:36 EST 1995

I have used a product from Kodak called PhotoFlo.  It is used to rinse
photographic negatives.  A small amount in water into a spray bottle
works great.  Just spray onto your plates, let dry, and wash with dH2O
and polish with ethanol.  Its cheap and works great.

Cris
Martin