HCV RNA from serum

Alejandro Palacios F. japalaci at cariari.ucr.ac.cr
Sat Nov 25 15:40:11 EST 1995

I think Stapleton et al. have described a new method for extracting RNA
of HCV form serum samples.  We are trying to use that procedure.

email me and I can give the name of the reference.

Alejandro Palacios           /  International Center for Medical
japalaci at cariari.ucr.ac.cr   /  Research and Training (LSU-ICMRT)