Help, NB4 cells.

Depto. Biologia Celular bc2biced at lucano.uco.es
Mon Nov 27 12:53:59 EST 1995

	I am studying the differentiation of leukemic cells along the
monocytic lineage using calcitriol as differentiative agent and others
vitamins as possible stimulating compounds on differentiation. In my work
I have used HL-60 cells as in vitro culture cells but now I have some
problems because these cells have changed their response and develop
expontaneous differentiation in normal culture conditions. Now, I am
thinking on NB4 cells as a better cell line to study differentiation. I
have ask some information to cell banks as ATCC and ECA but they don't
have this cell line. Could anybody tell me if anyone can send me this
cell line?, I have very gratefull if anyone could send me HL-60 cells
too. Waiting positive responses and acknowledging in advance.

			Guillermo Lopez-Lluch

			Departamento de Biología Celular
			Facultad de Ciencias
			Universidad de Córdoba