Biorad PhosphoImager

Narasimham Jammi jammi at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Tue Nov 28 12:32:49 EST 1995

 Hi there!
We have been shopping for phosphorimagers over the last 2 months. We've
narrowed our choice down to 2 - Mol. Dynamics and BioRad. I have
enough input on the Mol. Dynamics Phosphorimager. Does anybody out there
have info or knows anybody whos's used the BioRad machine? I'd like to get
input on the BioRad machine. We had demos for both machines and it would be
helpful if I heard the pros and cons about the BioRad machine.

Thanks
-jammi

                        Narasimham V. Jammi
       666 1/2 South 6th East street; Missoula, Mt 59801
          (Home)406-728-3412; (Work)406-243-5733

                      Clones are people two!!
            OK - so I finally got bored with my .sig!