Help finding Reptilian Cell culture lines

Andrew C. Scott ACSCOTT at SCIENCE.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 29 16:49:53 EST 1995

Hi. I am doing some market research on developing a company for producing
snake venoms for research purposes. I was curious to know if there exists
reptilian cell lines, and if so, do any exist which were originally isolated
from snakes.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Andrew C. Scott
Venomtech Inc.

email: acscott at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca

Andrew Cory Scott                               4B Biochemistry/Biotechnology
                                                Faculty of Science
Email: acscott at science.watstar.uwaterloo.ca     University of Waterloo

                             " Bladd an Alba "

        " I am become like Shiva - a god, Destroyer of Worlds."
                                        -R.J. Oppenheimer, after witnessing
                                         the first atomic detonation.