promotor analysis

martin LEACH leach at
Thu Nov 30 15:39:21 EST 1995

I use the GCG package using the find-patterns command...using the tfd-sites
in a file...

felix randow (randklim at wrote:

: Hi netters,
: we would like to analyze promotor sequences for potential binding sites of
: transcription factors. What software would you suggest? Any help will be
: appreciated.
: It would be nice if you answer by e-mail to  randklim at

: Thanks Felix

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: