current protocols in protein science

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at brown.edu
Thu Nov 30 07:11:11 EST 1995

In article <9511290453.AA07046 at uranus.med.pitt.edu>, corey at MED.PITT.EDU
(Seth Corey) wrote:

> any comments? is it worth the price?

I'd like to know also.  The publishers sent me a copy on approval but the
Key they included won't open it up.  I have been trying to get a look at
it and have contacted them several times but their only replies have been
to send me bills for the disk.  Needless to say, I am displeased with
their responses and probably will not purchase it because of this.  Maybe
someone from CP on CD will read this mssg and get their customer service
department in gear.

SRLasky

--
Stephen R. Lasky Ph.D.