antibody against rps18 ?

kloska at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de kloska at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Thu Nov 30 07:40:54 EST 1995

 Hello !

 Our group is in need to detect the cytosolic rps18 in Arabidopsis thaliana.
We've already translated the protein in vitro. So it would be no problem
to determine if a antibody detect's the product.
 Before rolling our own antibody I would like to ask if everyone else in
the world already has a rps18 antibody in his/her frige against the rps18
of any species (plants prefered of course).

Any help and comment will be highly appreciated

Sebastian Kloska

kloska at mpimh-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Institut fuer genbiologische Forschung;Ihnestr 63;Berlin;Germany