Help with ALF-express

ltxnei01 at uctvms.uct.ac.za ltxnei01 at uctvms.uct.ac.za
Thu Nov 30 06:01:11 EST 1995

We have recently bought an ALF-Express automatic sequencer and are having
conciderable difficulties obtaining reliable results. Our major
problems seems to be that we cannot get high resistances from our gel. We know the
gels themselves are not at fault because we made gels from numerous different
suppliers but in all cases we are unable to match the electical parameters suggested
by Pharmacia. If you own an Express or know of someone who has an Express please
contact us so that we can discuss our difficulties.

Thanx Neil

Neil at molbiol.uct.ac.za