Mol Biologists, do any of you use precast gels?

Paul D. Boyer boyer at cs.uwp.edu
Mon Oct 2 18:11:42 EST 1995

I have a lot of experience with Novex' PAGE gels.  I love them, although
they're a bit pricey.  I've never had a problem with them, and all you do
is rip open the bag, pull the comb, and run.  I can't rave enough about
them.  I only wish budgets these days allowed for them on a regular
basis!

Paul D. Boyer, Ph.D.                              900 Wood Road, Box 2000
Assistant Professor                               Kenosha, WI  53141-2000
Department of Biological Sciences                    pboyer at cs.uwp.edu
University of Wisconsin-Parkside